OVER A CENTURY OF PROVIDING QUALITY JEWELRY SOLUTIONS
We are a family-owned-and-operated jewelry store with years of experience delivering outstanding services.
CUSTOMERS SINCE 1915
Anshus Jewelers was established by Nels Anshus in 1915. In 1953, his son John Anshus join him in a family business. John’s daughter Lisa Anshus-Frank, started working in the family business in a young age, she became a partner in Anshus Jewelers in 90s. Three generations from our family have dedicated their time and talent to this business, creating and unparalled reputation for excellence.
The Anshus family maintains standards to select the finest diamonds for customers. It’s called the Anshus 4 C’s—confidence, credibility, consistency, and care, which we follow to provide excellent products and services.
Second and third generation, John Anshus and Lisa Anshus Frank
Dedicated to Unique Jewelry
We have experienced craftsmen who are passionate about creating one-of-a-kind jewelry. At Anshus Jewelers, our products are not consigned. Each accessory is custom made so we can provide you with high-quality pieces perfect for your unique needs. We can also help you find the stone you want for your jewelry to save you time.
Meet the Anshus Family
Why Choose Anshus Jewelers
- Family-Owned and Operated Since 1915
- Certified Diamonds by AGS or GIA
- Member of American Gem Society (AGS), Wisconsin Jewelers Association, Jewelers Vigilance Committee, and Jewelers of America
- Third Generation Jewelers and Knowledgeable Staff
- Custom Design
- Commitment to Community
- Pleasant Atmosphere
- Dedicated to Integrity, Quality, Value, and Service
- Unique Variety of Fine Jewelry
- Various Diamond Shapes Including Round, Princess, Emerald, Asscher, Marquise, Oval, Radiant, Pear, Heart, or Cushion
- In-House Appraisals
- Full-Service Repair for Jewelry and Watches